How a Professional Pressure Washer Can Increase Your Asking Price By $5,000:
Calling a professional pressure washing company to wash your fence or deck just before painting or staining is an excellent idea. They can remove the brittle areas of your fence…leaving you a nice, clean surface to work with.”The housing market in North Texas is still on fire and you’re thinking about selling your house. Who can blame you? In today’s market, the potential to profit from selling your used home is highly attractive. Did you know that you can add $3,000-$5,000 in curb appeal by hiring a professional power washer to clean up your home and help it to look cleaner than it has looked in a long time? What can professional pressure washing services offer?
- Driveway Cleaning. Most of the homes in North Texas have front entry driveways, making them part of the centerpiece of the home. It’s one of the first things that potential new homeowner sees when they pull up and having a driveway with oil stains, algae, dirt, and bacteria can be a giant turn-off to your prospective buyers. A professional power washing company can use highly specialized equipment to clean your driveway to remove dirt and unwanted oil stains to make it sparkle again.
- House Washing. There are all kinds of nasty unwanted eyesores that show up on the exterior of your home. Your stonework and brick can collect dust and dirt, your siding can show mold and mildew (especially on the north side of the homes), and you might also have some unwanted wasp nests in places that you can’t get to. A professional power washing company can fully wash the exterior of your home and remove the dirt, grime, algae, and other visually unattractive elements to help make your home look clean and new again.
- Roof Washing. Have you noticed those black streaks on your roof and wondered what they were? It is actually dangerous bacteria that is eating your shingles and nobody wants bacteria monsters attacking their roofs. Professional pressure washing companies can use environmentally safe chemicals to wash that harmful bacteria away from your home and make your roof look clean again.
- Fence Cleaning and Deck Cleaning. Wood has the ability to attract and keep dirt, sprinkler system spray marks, and sun damage quite amazingly in North Texas. That doesn’t mean that your fence is a lost cause, however. All of those imperfections exist on the exterior of your fence and professional power washing companies can clean that fence or deck and give it a nice shine like it was newly painted. Calling a professional pressure washing company to wash your fence or deck just before painting or staining is an excellent idea. They can remove the brittle areas of your fence…leaving you a nice, clean surface to work with.”
- Pool Deck Cleaning. Pool decking collects an amazing amount of debris including dirt, mud, pool chemical granules, food and drink residue, lawn clipping remnants, and more. Add that up with the bacteria that can grow and live within all of the little cracks and crevices of a pool deck and you have the potential for a pretty nasty-looking area around what is supposed to be a family fun environment. A professional pressure washing company can come in with surface cleaners and clean your pool deck to make it look amazing and new again.
If you’ve been thinking of selling your home, call North Texas Pro Wash and let us show you how much improvement you can see with some of our residential pressure washing services. Putting a fresh shine on your house could just get those buyers lining up at your doorstep…ready to make you an offer that you can’t refuse.
We would love to have you review & like our Facebook page – North Texas Pro Wash