Soft washing your home with North Texas Pro Wash is the first step in making your home look new again. If you have ever wondered about mildew removal or mold removal, our soft washing technology can help. Soft washing is a low-pressure cleaning method that utilizes water and eco-friendly cleaning solutions to remove dirt, stains, and mildew from the side of your home.
Specifically, soft washing:
- Kills mold and mildew
- Removes dirt, stains from pollen, and bacterial growth
- Helps prevent discoloration and deterioration
- Works on siding, wood, brick, stone, vinyl, and composite siding
- Increases the look and feel of your home, giving it back that new home look.
- Increases the curb appeal of your home
- Helps to prime your home prior to painting by removing any dirt and loose paint that is hanging off of your home
If you are looking to sell your home soon, make sure to check out our blog post on How To Increase Your Asking Price By $5,000.
Contact North Texas Pro Wash today to find out more about our residential power washing services.
If you’ve ever wondered How To Remove Black Stains From My Roof, you’ve come to the right place. The black streaks that you see on roofs are usually found on the north side of the home and it’s a destructive bacteria that literally eats your roof. North Texas Pro Wash can remove those stains for you with our roof washing service. Roof Washing utilizes a soft flow from a pressure washer and specially designed eco-friendly chemicals to attack those unsightly black stains. If you shudder at the site of your roof every time you arrive home, let us put your mind at ease.
A roof washing service by North Texas Pro Wash:
- Attacks and removes those black streaks on your roof by eliminating spores from mold, mildew, and algae.
- Will assist in restoring your roof by removing dirt and other debris; helping it to look new again.
- Increases the longevity of your roof by removing destructive bacteria.
- Increase the curb appeal of your home.
- Uses special eco-friendly solutions that will deliver long-lasting results.
- Will not cause any damage to your roof.
Roof washing is a great service before putting your house on the market. It will help your roof to look new and fresh for your listing images and will add more curb appeal to those looking to buy. Roof washing is also an excellent service to add on to our other services like driveway cleaning and house washing.
If you are ready to help keep the longevity of your roof by eliminating those harmful and annoying black streaks, contact us today to find out more about our residential power washing services.
Your driveway hosts a myriad of activities from sidewalk chalk artistic designs by your kids to those warm summer night get-togethers with your neighbors. The last thing you want is an unsightly driveway that is covered in dirt, grime, algae, and other unwanted stains. North Texas Pro Wash can help.
If you’re looking for a driveway cleaning service in North Texas, you’ve come to the right place. Our pressure washing services focus on cleaning driveways, patios, sidewalks, porches, and other hardscaped areas around your home.
A driveway cleaning by North Texas Pro Wash can:
- Make your concrete look new again, increasing the curb appeal of your most valuable possession
- Prevent accidents by removing dirt, oils, grease, and other slippery areas that others might encounter
- Extend the life of your concrete by removing harmful biological agents that can increase deterioration
- Impede weeds in your driveway, sidewalks, and other concrete areas.
If you’re looking for a residential power washing service in the north DFW area, North Texas Pro Wash can help. You can find us on Facebook.
Pool Deck Cleaning
Most pool owners use a garden hose to wash down the areas around their pools after a party or mowing the grass, but really neglect to understand the importance of a professional pool deck cleaning service. North Texas Pro Wash realizes that pool decking and areas around the pool can not only get dirty, but can also be the home to mildew, algae, and other bacteria in all of the pits and pores along its surfaces.
A garden hose isn’t enough pressure to remove all of the nasty impurities that live around your pool and too much pressure can chip decking or remove the sealant that was put on to protect the surface. We not only know the nasties that are around your pool, but we know how to safely and effectively remove them as well.
North Texas Pro Wash pool deck cleaning services:
- Dissolves and removes dirt, grit, mud, chlorine, and other pool chemicals
- Removes mold, algae, and other buildups along decking or pool fences
- Protects the sealants used on your pool decking
- Protects concrete and wood surfaces from becoming dry and damaged
- Can remove stains such as oil, rust, paint droplets, and food residue
Depending on many factors, it’s important to professionally clean your pool decking area at least every two to three months to help maintain a clean and safe area for your family to enjoy for years. That might become more frequent after large storms or if your pool area is located beneath numerous trees.
Whether you are looking to schedule routine pool deck cleanings or are just looking for a refresh at the beginning of swim season, give North Texas Pro Wash a call and we’ll make sure that your favorite area is taken care of. Contact us today to find out more about our pool deck cleaning services.
Wooden Deck and Fence Cleaning
Your fence has started to look old and grey and you’re thinking about painting it or even replacing it. Don’t do anything before you consider fence washing services with North Texas Pro Wash. Yes, maybe your fence or your deck has started to look quite raggedy and you keep thinking about how you wished you would have stained it when it was new.
Don’t worry, just because it’s sun-worn and grey on the outside, that doesn’t mean that our pressure washing services can’t take that old damaged layer off to reveal a new bright layer of wood just underneath. It’s true! The majority of the time, it’s only the outer layer that looks sun-faded.
Wood Washing Services with North Texas Pro Wash:
- Can remove the aged wood layer to review a bright new fresh layer of wood.
- Removes dirt, stains, and debris from your fence.
- Is perfect to schedule just before putting a new coat of stain on your fence or deck.
- Works excellently before putting a water sealant on your deck.
- Brings back that old, aging wood that makes your fence look run down.
You could go to the local department store and rent a pressure washer or even borrow one from a neighbor, but using the wrong pressure or the wrong technique can actually damage your fence or deck. We know just the right tools to use and the correct chemicals to get your wooden areas looking right the first time.
Sit back, relax, and let the experts at North Texas Pro Wash put a sparkle back in those worn-down wooden slats. Contact us today to find out more about our fence cleaning and deck cleaning services. We are North Texas’ premier residential power washing company.
Trash Can Cleaning
When you think of residential power washing services, you probably think about house washing, concrete cleaning, and maybe even roof washing. The one question we get asked quite often, however, is if we clean trash cans. The answer is simple…Absolutely! Let’s face it, our trash cans take a lot of abuse. From throwing trash bags full of week-old uneaten leftovers all the way to dirty vacuum canister discards and family pet waste, the items that we throw away are pretty nasty. Those bags can leak and before you know it, you’ve got some pretty gross insects in and around your trash cans. If your HOA requires you to keep your cans in your garage, you are bringing those unwanted guests into your home. We can help!
A Trash Can Cleaning Service from North Texas Pro Wash:
- Washes and removes and visible surface residue from the interior and exterior of the can
- Treats the entire can from top to bottom, inside and outside with a strong cleaning agent
- Rinses and sanitizes your cans so that they aren’t attractive to insects and rodents
- Helps in removing potential insect and rodent diseases in and around your home
Trash can cleaning is an excellent add-on service to any residential or commercial pressure washing project that we are already working on. We know that we can’t really get anyone excited about taking out the trash, but we can definitely help make it a more pleasant experience.